Ready for Hillary Workplace Culture

Ready for Hillary started with two Hillary super supporters and it has grown to an office full of people who are passionate about her becoming our next president. You can really feel that excitement for her, and I think it bleeds into everyone’s personal lives in really great ways. I personally wear a RFH t-shirt at least once a week and my laptop is plastered with her bumper stickers.

As far as communication and teamwork go, everyone in the office is ultimately working towards one same goal: to build a huge list of supporters who are fired up for the possibility of a Hillary 2016 presidency. That means when one outreach office needs support, they can count on it from anyone in the office. There is a lot of work for everyone to help with. For instance, when the Women Ready for Hillary Office held their launch event, members from all of the other offices volunteered to make sure that the event ran smoothly.

As an intern, I’ve never felt intimidated to ask questions and I really feel like I’m making valuable contributions with my work. It’s really icing on the cake to be able to be passionate about the work I’m doing while I’m interning to pick up real-world skills.