Introduction (and much more!)

Hello! My name is Brittany, and I am in my senior year (ah!). I am majoring in Public Communication with a minor in Marketing. Last semester, I studied abroad in Beijing, China, and I cannot wait to go back. I am from New Jersey, and I have loved being in DC and studying at AU for the last three years. I cannot believe it is my last year! I have always been active on campus, and this year is my first internship during the actual academic year. In the past, I have always interned in the summer. I have worked with Fox News in New York, and I have interned with a PR agency in Alexandria called Live Wire Media Relations.

This year, I am working with C.Fox Communications, a communications agency based in Silver Spring, Maryland. Since late August, I have worked as their Public Relations Intern. I work with a variety of clients, and I have become involved in many different projects and plans since starting my internship. Check out my bio! Fancy, eh?

I’ll end this post with a fun overview of a recent event our agency helped put together for our client, CHF International. The event was held at the National Press Club, and it involved a discussion on microfinance in the Middle East with Craigslist founder, Craig Newmark and CHF International. It was really exciting to attend the event because I was able to see all of the pieces come together from all of the planning to the actual execution of the event. We had quite the crowd, and the discussion was really interesting. I would have to say a job well done to our team at C.Fox and at CHF.

It’s exciting to have an internship that allows you to really get involved and see exciting happenings like this. Stay tuned for more interesting updates relating to my internship!

Check out the photos below from the event!

Last thing – follow C.Fox on Twitter and Facebook! There are always awesome updates going up! I tweet interesting things too, so follow me if you’d like! @britthorowitz