More RFIs and a Resume Workshop!

Last week my supervisor and I worked closely together to finalize our most recent RFI (Request for Information).  Wednesday was a busy day as we were constantly receiving new edits from everyone involved, and it was my role to assist my supervisor in implementing the edits correctly and consistently so that we met our deadline.  This RFI was a bit more challenging than the last one since it included 5 separate responses for each digital product.  This week we will most likely be finalizing another RFI that focuses more on professional development and leadership.

I also had a few informational meetings.  I spoke to the Director of Corporate Relations and the VP of Corporate Communications who both provided me different insights into their roles in Corporate Communications.   I also met with two employees from Discovery Creative, an in-house creative agency that supports all other departments in producing ads, banners and other creative products.

One of the most informative parts of my week was attending the resume workshop held by the Campus Connect team, where we met with several human resources recruiters who spoke to us about the do’s and don’ts of interviews and resumes and then met with each of us individually to perfect our resumes.